We’re looking for an experienced Director’s Rep/Agency Salesperson to take over in a recently vacated role. A+C Studios have been working with advertising agencies over the past ten years on many successful animated commercials for high profile brands in a variety of different animated styles and we need a passionate Director’s Rep who can represent the studio to ad agencies in the UK, US and wider international markets.
Applicants should have extensive experience and strong links with the advertising industries in addition to a proven track record of sales achievements. We have an existing database of agency contacts with whom the successful applicant will need to liaise and build rapport. However, we do expect prospecting for new contacts and garnering sales with new business clients for A+C Studios, to form a large part of the role. Training will be provided where required for understanding of the company, our work and our processes.
The position will require time to be spent in London and potentially other UK cities in order to meet with heads of TV, producers and other key agency roles to pitch portfolio presentations for A+C Studios and to keep creatives up to date with our latest work and processes.
We want to expand our existing sales team with a Director’s Rep/Agency Salesperson who understands ad agencies but who also has transferable skills to animation specific content. The position will be fast-paced, creative and innovative at every turn. This role will be responsible for driving forward the agency sales strategy for A+C Studios. Therefore imaginative, quick and critical decision-making skills are a necessity.
We understand in 2020 the world works in a variety of ways. We work at 7am with clients in Singapore and 7pm with LA clients, so we’re open to either a full-time or part-time employee. We also know that remote working is at times necessary in the current climate so we need someone at the top of their Zoom/Teams game. Basically, we want the right person to join our crew!
So… please get in touch if you have any questions, we’re very, very flexible unless you don’t like dogs… that’s a deal-breaker.
- Become a subject matter expert for repping A+C Studio’s work and capabilities in order to effectively sell to key ad agency contacts.
- Develop agency sales plans and strategies for the agency customer base to meet assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and maintain key relationships to educate current and potential clients on products and services.
- Prepare and present A+C work to advertising agency leads
- Organise, track and maintain client account and contact information, as well as prospect updates in CRM database.
- Own and resolve general sales inquiries pertaining to accounts and respond to RFPs.
- Collaborate across the organisation with marketing, sales operations, pre-sales engineering and development to ensure go-to market strategies.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive previous sales experience.
- Experience of working with advertising agencies.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven track record in closing large accounts.
- Experience working to achieve quarterly target structures.
- Previous experience within software, technology, publishing, media, advertising and/or design market segments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience of converting cold leads into successful new business wins.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Travel will be required. Driving license preferable.
- Understanding of CRM technology.
Qualifications and Experience
Strong sales experience, with a track record of business wins. 3+ years of relevant professional experience outside of education. Two referees from relevant experiences; please include their email and telephone contact details.
Closing Date: 5th Nov
Please send CVs and a cover letter to [email protected] Any questions about the position can also be addressed to the same email address or by telephone on 01843 446543.
Telephone interviews will commence after the initial selection process followed by in-person interviews with shortlisted applicants.
About A+C Studios
A+C Studios is an animation studio specialising in stop-motion animation. We are a team of ambitious animators, storytellers, technicians and model-makers. We combine hand-crafted, traditional animation techniques with the latest digital technologies and software to create award-winning animated content. We have our own studio space in a beautiful Victorian building, The Old Laundry, in Margate. We produce scripts, storyboards, sets and puppets, animation and visual effects to take an idea from script to screen. To date, A+C have produced animated content for clients including LEGO, American Express, Sainsbury’s, Trivago and Oreo. Our work has been broadcast on TV, cinema and online. These projects have been completed through a combination of working directly with brands and through international advertising agencies.
Find out more at www.aplusc.tv