We’re looking to expand our Sales department at A+C Studios with a new Sales Support role. This role will help build and grow the sales team by organising and analysing data created by this team within the CRM system (.This is an exciting position, within a fast paced studio environment, for anyone with a love of data and who wants to start a career in media sales.
We’re based by the seaside in Margate and have over 13 years’ experience of producing animation. We write stories, make puppets and bring characters to life, frame by frame, all under one roof. We’re a tight team, including a studio dog, based in a stunning Victorian building.
So… please get in touch if you have any questions, we’re happy to speak to anyone unless you don’t like dogs… as that’s a deal breaker.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience creating and sending mailmerge emails
- Strong communication skills
- Organisation skills, including spreadsheet clean up and archival of information
- Proven experience of data collection in previous roles
Closing Date: TBC
Please send CVs and a cover letter to [email protected] Any questions about the position can also be addressed to the same email address or by telephone on 01843 446543.
About A+C Studios
A+C Studios is an animation studio specialising in stop-motion animation. We are a team of ambitious animators, storytellers, technicians and model-makers. We combine hand-crafted, traditional animation techniques with the latest digital technologies and software to create award-winning animated content. We have our own studio space in a beautiful Victorian building, The Old Laundry, in Margate. We produce scripts, storyboards, sets and puppets, animation and visual effects to take an idea from script to screen. To date, A+C have produced animated content for clients including LEGO, American Express, Sainsbury’s, Trivago and Oreo. Our work has been broadcast on TV, cinema and online. These projects have been completed through a combination of working directly with brands and through international advertising agencies.
Find out more at www.aplusc.tv