- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience creating and sending mailmerge emails
- Strong communication skills
- Organisation skills, including spreadsheet clean up and archival of information
- Proven experience of data collection in previous roles
Closing Date: TBC
Please send CVs and a cover letter to [email protected] Any questions about the position can also be addressed to the same email address or by telephone on 01843 446543.
About A+C Studios
A+C Studios is an animation studio specialising in stop-motion animation. We are a team of ambitious animators, storytellers, technicians and model-makers. We combine hand-crafted, traditional animation techniques with the latest digital technologies and software to create award-winning animated content. We have our own studio space in a beautiful Victorian building, The Old Laundry, in Margate. We produce scripts, storyboards, sets and puppets, animation and visual effects to take an idea from script to screen. To date, A+C have produced animated content for clients including LEGO, American Express, Sainsbury’s, Trivago and Oreo. Our work has been broadcast on TV, cinema and online. These projects have been completed through a combination of working directly with brands and through international advertising agencies.
Find out more at www.aplusc.tv