Creative Project Manager
Role: Creative Project Manager
Location: Margate, Kent CT9 1LU
Application deadline: 30 November 2022
Salary: £30-35,000 DoE
We're looking for a smart and organised Creative Project Manager with at least three years of production experience in the advertising, animation or film industries. We’re looking for someone who can plan and manage our productions. Someone who’d be comfortable working for a progressive production studio down by the sea and with a high drive and ambition for high-quality productions. We’re looking for someone who is adept at scheduling, budget management, and assembling a crew. Ideal candidates would have experience in producing commercial advertisements for TV and Social channels.
This is an exciting position, within a fast-paced studio environment, for anyone with a love of creative project management. The Producer is the key link between our creative team and our clients and is the driving force ensuring the successful delivery of animation projects on budget and on time.
- Leading /supporting the Director during pitches and pre-production meetings.
- Supporting and working alongside our existing Producers
- Manage incoming briefs/scripts and outgoing quote proposals, including; discussing creative execution with the Director, preparing budgets and schedules, and client/agency communications.
- Manage project contracts, negotiations, and any change requests, ensuring all work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Recruitment and management of freelance creative crew working on a project-by-project basis.
- Ensure project requirements are fully communicated to all creative staff and are adhered to during production.
- Contribute to creative and problem-solving discussion
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in animation, creative production, and advertising – previous experience in all advertising is a strong advantage for this role.
You will be a highly organised person with good communication skills who enjoys problem-solving.
Understanding the creative process is essential (but specific creative skills are not required), enabling you to discuss creative problems and solutions with clients/agencies and creative staff.
You will be confident in pitching ideas and negotiating budgets and deadlines based on experience in the industry.
Advertising is a fast-paced industry, so an ability to work under pressure and react quickly to client and team requests is important. To achieve this, you will need to be a team player that can learn and adapt quickly and is willing to muck in when required.
The role will require the candidate to work from A+C’s Margate production studio, although expected to attend meetings in London.
Familiarity of proficiency with G-Suite & production management software
A+C Studios is committed to providing equal opportunities; with a diverse and inclusive work environment. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
Please send CVs to [email protected] with the subject: Role | Your Name | Your Location
The application closing date is 30 November 2022 However, we will assess and contacting successful candidates on a rolling basis as and when applications are received.
By applying, you confirm that you are a UK national and hold a current British passport or have the right to work in the UK.
Unsure about Margate? Take a look at our blogs:
101 Reasons to Move To Margate
Make The Move to Margate